With the rapidly approaching New Year, you are running out of time to use your private health dental benefits. Most major health fund benefits expire at the end of December each year, and if you don’t use them, you lose them!
Dental health is an important part of your overall health, so why let your dental insurance benefits go to waste? Especially since you have already paid for them.
How to make the most of your dental insurance benefits at Comfort Dental Buderim
If your health insurance resets annually, you can plan ahead to make the most of your insurance and maximise your dental health.
- Call your insurance provider to understand what treatments you are eligible for and can claim prior to the yearly reset
- Book in your next appointment before the end of 2022
- Schedule your 6 monthly visits at your Buderim dentist to stay ahead of those benefits
- Keep up with your regular appointments, staying on top of your dental health and reducing the risk of dental emergencies
At Comfort Dental Centre Buderim, all major dental health funds are accepted. If Comfort Dental Care is your Buderim dentist, make the most of your dental insurance benefits before they reset in January 2023.
Family & Child Dental
It is also a great time to bring your whole family in for a dental health checkup. At Comfort Dental Care in Buderim, not only are all major dental health funds accepted, we also bulk bill all children eligible for the Child Dental Benefits Scheme.
The dental treatments covered by the Child Dental Benefits Scheme include:
- Routine dental check-up
- Professional dental cleaning
- Fissure sealants, tooth fillings,
- Root canal treatment
- Partial dentures
Get the family on board, use your dental insurance benefits before they expire and keep your smiles healthy and strong!
If you haven’t yet seen a dentist in 2022, you can also take advantage of our New Patient Offer. Our new patients offer includes oral examination and X-Rays. Redeem this exclusive offer at your dentist in Buderim & make an appointment today.